These are the books we have published so far. More are on the way! Good Night Captain Mama is available to booksellers and institutional buyers through Ingram and Baker and Taylor. Both are available at Amazon.com; Author-signed copies available at websites below.
1st book showcasing Latino-led innovation in the green economy; Ten entrepreneurship and leadership stories of the children of immigrants.
- 2012 International Latino Book Awards, New York City
- 1st Place, Best Business Book
- 1st Place, Best Nonfiction eBook
- 2nd Place, Best Nonfiction Young Adult Book
- 1st Place Winner, 2012 Latino Books into Movie Awards, Documentary category, at the L.A. Times Books Festival. Details here.
- Amazon Bestseller (Multicultural Education)
First bilingual children’s picture book teaching young children (ages three to eight) why women and mommies wear military uniforms and serve in our nation’s armed forces.
eBook on Kindle – Latinnovating: Cold Energy Storage (Unabridged Chapter from Latinnovating; ASIN: B00522ROLE). This is one of ten chapters from the book Latinnovating above. This is the childhood-to-entrepreneurship journey of Frank Ramirez, CEO of Ice Energy in Colorado. The innovation brought to market by Ice Energy featured in this chapter is energy storage in the form of ice.